Issues not addressed by successive govts, rue Gujarat tribals
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Senior Congress leaders have left no stone unturned to retain the tribal community seats. While Prime Minister Manmohan Singh addressed a rally in Vansda in Navsari which voted in the first phase, Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi took part in poll rallies in Bhiloda in Sabarkantha and Jhalod in Dahod.