I-T commissioner faints during raid
- Malaysian plane crashes off Vietnam coast; 5 Indians on board
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Kolkata: A Chief Income Tax Commissioner fell ill and fainted after a CBI team conducted searches at her south Kolkata residence on Friday, in connection with a case related to income tax document "leak". According to CBI sources, searches have been conducted in Kolkata and Haldia at around 15 offices and residences of senior I-T officers.
B&R CMD seeks order from railways
Kolkata: CMD of Bridge & Roof (B&R), Mukesh Jha has requested MoS for Railways Adhir Ranjan Chaudhary for opportunities to the company in Railways. B&R is a central public sector enterprise under the Department of Heavy Industries. Jha said there is a dearth of orders from the Railways and the infrastructure facilities at the Howrah Workshop are highly underutilised.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today