I-T commissioner faints during raid
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Kolkata: A Chief Income Tax Commissioner fell ill and fainted after a CBI team conducted searches at her south Kolkata residence on Friday, in connection with a case related to income tax document "leak". According to CBI sources, searches have been conducted in Kolkata and Haldia at around 15 offices and residences of senior I-T officers.
B&R CMD seeks order from railways
Kolkata: CMD of Bridge & Roof (B&R), Mukesh Jha has requested MoS for Railways Adhir Ranjan Chaudhary for opportunities to the company in Railways. B&R is a central public sector enterprise under the Department of Heavy Industries. Jha said there is a dearth of orders from the Railways and the infrastructure facilities at the Howrah Workshop are highly underutilised.