I-T commissioner faints during raid
- Farmer’s suicide: Family lashes out at AAP, raises doubt on suicide note
- Human resource India's biggest strength: PM Modi
- Sena-BJP sweep Aurangabad civic polls, AIMIM ahead of Cong, NCP
- Call records may nail red sandalwood killings; NHRC seeks records of personnel involved
- Amit Shah rips Rahul Gandhi for 'post-leave' noises
Kolkata: A Chief Income Tax Commissioner fell ill and fainted after a CBI team conducted searches at her south Kolkata residence on Friday, in connection with a case related to income tax document "leak". According to CBI sources, searches have been conducted in Kolkata and Haldia at around 15 offices and residences of senior I-T officers.
B&R CMD seeks order from railways
Kolkata: CMD of Bridge & Roof (B&R), Mukesh Jha has requested MoS for Railways Adhir Ranjan Chaudhary for opportunities to the company in Railways. B&R is a central public sector enterprise under the Department of Heavy Industries. Jha said there is a dearth of orders from the Railways and the infrastructure facilities at the Howrah Workshop are highly underutilised.