It is difficult to please all, says Sonakshi Sinha
- AAP-BJP clashes: FIR against Ashutosh, Shazia Ilmi for rioting
- âMamata is hiring honesty from Maharashtra through Annaâ
- Mumbai dailies laud Kamat, he denies he paid for the ânewsâ
- Congress bends, âopen to TRS allianceâ
- Mamata Banerjee releases candidates list for LS polls, lists out celebs and statistics
Actress Sonakshi Sinha, who been going pretty strong in Bollywood, says, she has worked very hard to reach this position and that it is difficult to please everyone around.
The 25-year-old has had the opportunity to work with established stars -- Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn. With her first two films -'Dabangg' and 'Rowdy Rathore' hitting the bulls eye, Sonakshi became a member of the elite Rs 100 crore club in Bollywood.
"Today if somebody is expecting me to do well for their film, if the audience expects something from me I will ensure I will do it. But to please so many people is not easy it is very difficult. I work hard and give my best," Sonakshi said.
"I am a very strong person... if I am able to do well and keep the audience happy then my job is done. I have worked very hard to reach this position. I have been accepted a certain way. I am very comfortable and happy," she added.
When asked if she feels she has made a foothold in the industry, Sonakshi said, "The day I start thinking or feeling that it will be my down fall. The day I begin feeling like that I will be lazy, complacent and unprofessional and I don't want that to happen."
Her fourth release - 'Son of Sardaar' will see her romancing Ajay after pairing up with Salman and Akshay.
"I feel truly blessed to be working with such big actors. I can't stop but thank people for their love and support. I think luck can take you ahead but hard work also matters. With Salman in the first film I worked very hard, when I did film with Akshay I kept working hard," she said.
She feels working with established stars benefits newcomers.
- New police chief says smooth polls his top priority for now
- Battleground ready, tough fight on cards in Pune
- Gadkari visits PU for cultural event, crowd gets out of control
- Govt vehicle hits two visually impaired students
- Ecclestone rules out Indian GP in 2015
- Captain Vidic abandons sinking ship at Manchester United, to sign for Inter Milan