People of Gujarat have spoken. Did you expect them to cut down Narendra Modi's pan-India aspirations
- Bengal unit of Congress in a fix after it tweets out controversial Rajiv quote
- Thank You, PV Sindhu
- Those who consider India their country should treat cow as mother: Jharkhand CM
- India should be a lot bolder in meeting military needs of Afghanistan: Hamid Karzai
- Army seizes weapons after encounter on Myanmar border
The voters of Gujarat have retained Narendra Modi as Chief Minister, but refused to give him a landslide win to put into motion his 'unstated' desire to capture the prime ministership of India.
Did you expect this result in Gujarat Assembly elections 2012?
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?
- Lessons to learn from Rio Olympics
- Reminiscing after 70: What were the best decades of independent India?
- Inside Track: No party spirit
- There are systemic flaws and vulnerabilities. But India is on the right path
- Wrestlers lose face, and perhaps an Olympic medal, and NADA its credibility