'I have to deal and cater to every possible audience,' says Kareena Kapoor
- AAP govt sacks Delhi Food Minister Asim Ahmed over corruption charges
- Two Indians detained in Dubai and Saudi Arabia for terror links
- Nitish Kumar ups the ante against BJP, says Bihar will progress on its own efforts
- Man beheads wife; walks on Pune road with her head
- Tell us one place where Ganga is clean: NGT asks Centre
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan launched Rochelle Pinto's book 'The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva' in Mumbai on Wednesday.
The book has the 32-year-old actor's take on styling and has been published by Shobha De Books and Penguin India.
"When this book was being written, ….in fact she spoke a bit too much, I have to tell Rochelle, please don't write all this, too much information," Khan said.
Bebo, who looked gorgeous in a black tunic, believes that it is quite a responsibility to always be stylish.
"I have to deal and cater to every possible audience, there is in our nation," she said.
Interetsingly, Kareena will not be celebrating Valentine with her hubby Saif, as she is out on shooting with Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgun.