'I have to deal and cater to every possible audience,' says Kareena Kapoor
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan launched Rochelle Pinto's book 'The Style Diary of a Bollywood Diva' in Mumbai on Wednesday.
The book has the 32-year-old actor's take on styling and has been published by Shobha De Books and Penguin India.
"When this book was being written, ….in fact she spoke a bit too much, I have to tell Rochelle, please don't write all this, too much information," Khan said.
Bebo, who looked gorgeous in a black tunic, believes that it is quite a responsibility to always be stylish.
"I have to deal and cater to every possible audience, there is in our nation," she said.
Interetsingly, Kareena will not be celebrating Valentine with her hubby Saif, as she is out on shooting with Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgun.
- Congress is as afraid of coming clean as BJP is quick to exploit ambiguities on the issue
- Shah Rukh Khan’s voice can carry and gain traction — if we let it
- Please spare me the old Congress-vs-BJP debate. It’s gone way beyond all that
- No Proof Required: Spot the difference between Delhi and Bihar elections
- Why the attack on the university will only strengthen its resolve to stand for the marginalised
- With 20 per cent web penetration, concerns over net neutrality seem elitist in India