I-T questions Gadkari for over 4 hours
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
Former BJP president Nitin Gadkari was questioned for over four hours on Thursday by Income-Tax authorities in Nagpur in connection with the probe into investments in the Purti group of companies.
Gadkari, who was earlier slated to appear on Friday, was questioned by Geetha Ravichandran, director of I-T (Investigations).
Last week, Gadkari had warned I-T officials, saying "when we come to power, who will be there to save them (I-T officials)?"