Itís official, pregnant nurse died of dengue
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal attacks 'helicopter politics' of Modi and Gandhis; Priyanka says others misguiding voters
- SC sets up panel to frame guidelines for government ads ahead of polls
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
The municipal corporations of Delhi on Saturday notified the death of a 29-year-old pregnant nurse from dengue fever at Lok Nayak Hospital, Central Delhi, on October 31. Newsline had reported the death on November 2.
Doctors at LN Hospital said the nurse, Mohini B Masih, a resident of Timarpur, was due to deliver a few days before she died and her baby could not be saved.
She was a nurse at Delhi government's GB Pant Hospital. She was was admitted to the ICU of LN Hospital on October 25, with very low platelets. According to the municipal corporations' report, she died of dengue fever accompanied by seizure and had underlying hypothyroidism as well.
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase