It takes two to tango
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
The judges — while Terence shows off his 'expert' knowledge prompting Sajid to call him 'Google chacha', Sajid could go easy on his biting comments, some really hurt and then there is Shilpa, who gives you a darshan of her tonsils every time she guffaws and that's practically every second. Yet, she brings a lot of warmth to the show. The scoring is interesting with each judge marking them on a scale of 11, though a few decisions make us wonder!
For the hosts, the lesser said the better. Both try too hard.
So is Nach Baliye entertaining? Yes, the stories, the judges' comments and the banter are more fun than the performances (that is if you don't count Rahul Mahajan's frantic and hilarious attempts at dance — he clearly knows to play to the gallery!). We also liked the Sania Mirza-Shoaib Malik episodes.
Now only if the couples could turn in some great performances, Nach Baliye 5 could go a couple of notches higher.
Verdict: Watch it for the interesting comments of the judges.