It takes two to tango
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
The judges — while Terence shows off his 'expert' knowledge prompting Sajid to call him 'Google chacha', Sajid could go easy on his biting comments, some really hurt and then there is Shilpa, who gives you a darshan of her tonsils every time she guffaws and that's practically every second. Yet, she brings a lot of warmth to the show. The scoring is interesting with each judge marking them on a scale of 11, though a few decisions make us wonder!
For the hosts, the lesser said the better. Both try too hard.
So is Nach Baliye entertaining? Yes, the stories, the judges' comments and the banter are more fun than the performances (that is if you don't count Rahul Mahajan's frantic and hilarious attempts at dance — he clearly knows to play to the gallery!). We also liked the Sania Mirza-Shoaib Malik episodes.
Now only if the couples could turn in some great performances, Nach Baliye 5 could go a couple of notches higher.
Verdict: Watch it for the interesting comments of the judges.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance