Italian food chain opens outlet in city
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
With Olympian Abhinav Bindra as its brand ambassador, Pizza Vito, an Italian food chain, entered Ludhiana when it opened its first outlet at Kartar Bhawan on Sunday.
A joint venture of Pizza Vito from the USA and New Bombay Restaurants Pvt Ltd, the eatery is an amalgamation of Italian and Indian delicacies. "Some real Italian food like fresh baked pizzas, pasta, panini, calzones, stromboli, sundaes, gourmet salad, BBQ Wings, tiramisu will be available here. We are coming up with more stories in Chandigarh and Panchkula as well," Naresh Tangri, chairman of the Indian venture, told Ludhiana Newsline.
A food tasting session was organised for the guests on the occasion. "We are planning to introduce Pizza Vito to other Asian countries such as Kuwait, the UAE, Malaysia and Singapore. We will also introduce some amazing pizzas based on 'go green' concept for health-conscious people," said a worker from the outlet.