Italian food chain opens outlet in city
- RBI Governor: From Rao and Singh to Modi, why Urjit Patel was a favourite
- Targeting NSCN(K) camp, Indian Army troops entered Myanmar
- J&K: Infiltration bid along LoC foiled, three militants killed in Kupwara
- Punjab: Gau Raksha Dal chief Satish Kumar arrested
- Turkey: 30 killed, 94 hurt in bomb attack at wedding
With Olympian Abhinav Bindra as its brand ambassador, Pizza Vito, an Italian food chain, entered Ludhiana when it opened its first outlet at Kartar Bhawan on Sunday.
A joint venture of Pizza Vito from the USA and New Bombay Restaurants Pvt Ltd, the eatery is an amalgamation of Italian and Indian delicacies. "Some real Italian food like fresh baked pizzas, pasta, panini, calzones, stromboli, sundaes, gourmet salad, BBQ Wings, tiramisu will be available here. We are coming up with more stories in Chandigarh and Panchkula as well," Naresh Tangri, chairman of the Indian venture, told Ludhiana Newsline.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?