Italian food chain opens outlet in city
- National Herald case: Supreme Court orders Sonia, Rahul Gandhi to face trial
- 26/11 Mumbai attackers were getting directions from control room in Karachi, admits Headley
- Anti-India acts cannot be tolerated, say Rajnath, Smriti on JNU row
- 26/11 deposition: Sparks fly after Headley repeats Ishrat-LeT link
- Gravitational waves: A leap towards theory of everything
With Olympian Abhinav Bindra as its brand ambassador, Pizza Vito, an Italian food chain, entered Ludhiana when it opened its first outlet at Kartar Bhawan on Sunday.
A joint venture of Pizza Vito from the USA and New Bombay Restaurants Pvt Ltd, the eatery is an amalgamation of Italian and Indian delicacies. "Some real Italian food like fresh baked pizzas, pasta, panini, calzones, stromboli, sundaes, gourmet salad, BBQ Wings, tiramisu will be available here. We are coming up with more stories in Chandigarh and Panchkula as well," Naresh Tangri, chairman of the Indian venture, told Ludhiana Newsline.