Italian food chain opens outlet in city
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
With Olympian Abhinav Bindra as its brand ambassador, Pizza Vito, an Italian food chain, entered Ludhiana when it opened its first outlet at Kartar Bhawan on Sunday.
A joint venture of Pizza Vito from the USA and New Bombay Restaurants Pvt Ltd, the eatery is an amalgamation of Italian and Indian delicacies. "Some real Italian food like fresh baked pizzas, pasta, panini, calzones, stromboli, sundaes, gourmet salad, BBQ Wings, tiramisu will be available here. We are coming up with more stories in Chandigarh and Panchkula as well," Naresh Tangri, chairman of the Indian venture, told Ludhiana Newsline.
A food tasting session was organised for the guests on the occasion. "We are planning to introduce Pizza Vito to other Asian countries such as Kuwait, the UAE, Malaysia and Singapore. We will also introduce some amazing pizzas based on 'go green' concept for health-conscious people," said a worker from the outlet.
- Woman murdered, body found in trunk
- Identity politics
- Lack of legal power hampers probe into missing Malaysian Airlines jet
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express