Italian food chain opens outlet in city
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
With Olympian Abhinav Bindra as its brand ambassador, Pizza Vito, an Italian food chain, entered Ludhiana when it opened its first outlet at Kartar Bhawan on Sunday.
A joint venture of Pizza Vito from the USA and New Bombay Restaurants Pvt Ltd, the eatery is an amalgamation of Italian and Indian delicacies. "Some real Italian food like fresh baked pizzas, pasta, panini, calzones, stromboli, sundaes, gourmet salad, BBQ Wings, tiramisu will be available here. We are coming up with more stories in Chandigarh and Panchkula as well," Naresh Tangri, chairman of the Indian venture, told Ludhiana Newsline.
A food tasting session was organised for the guests on the occasion. "We are planning to introduce Pizza Vito to other Asian countries such as Kuwait, the UAE, Malaysia and Singapore. We will also introduce some amazing pizzas based on 'go green' concept for health-conscious people," said a worker from the outlet.
- Jet Airways likely to terminate services of contract employees
- No link between mobile phone radiation and cancer, says Padma awardee doctor
- Mamata’s celebs revel in new role
- ‘Goa mining ban removal to breathe new life into sector’
- TCS, Mitsubishi arms merge to form tech firm in Japan
- ‘RSS worry for majority community too’