- India goes to poll in 9 phases between April 7 and May 12; counting on May 16
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
A dinner that takes you back in time to medieval Europe is what defines the Tuscan food themed Chef's Table at the Alto Vino, Pune Marriott Hotel and Convention Centre. Chef Christian Huber, Chef de Cuisine, Alto Vino stays true to the simplicity and originality of the cuisine. Tuscan food which generally depends on local produce incorporated the flavours of the Tuscan landscape, the forests supplying the fresh herbs, the coasts the best sea food and hills the best T-bone steak Bistecca along with extra virgin olive oil. This treat for the palate is a part of the Tuscan Food Festival which is going on till November 30.