- Sitaram Yechury succeeds Karat as Pillai pulls out of race
- Rahul Gandhi attacks Modi at kisan rally, accuses him of being anti-poor
- This govt is for the poor: PM Modi to BJP MPs
- Maoist chief admits to loss of leaders, weakening base, asks cadres to open fronts
- Group of Ministers back, in ‘informal’ avatar
A dinner that takes you back in time to medieval Europe is what defines the Tuscan food themed Chef's Table at the Alto Vino, Pune Marriott Hotel and Convention Centre. Chef Christian Huber, Chef de Cuisine, Alto Vino stays true to the simplicity and originality of the cuisine. Tuscan food which generally depends on local produce incorporated the flavours of the Tuscan landscape, the forests supplying the fresh herbs, the coasts the best sea food and hills the best T-bone steak Bistecca along with extra virgin olive oil. This treat for the palate is a part of the Tuscan Food Festival which is going on till November 30.