- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
After opening the first Just Cavalli store in India at DLF Emporio, Delhi, in August, Italian designer Roberto Cavalli is set to come to the Capital this week. He will be here to launch a cafe, next to the store, called 'Cavalli Caffe'. The 72-year-old designer, known for dressing up celebs from all over the world, will be accompanied by his daughter Christiana. The two will be in Delhi on December 7 and 8. A Just Cavalli store and the Cavalli Caffe will also be launched in Mumbai next year.
Flash of the fortnight