Italy will send back marines
- Aam Aadmi Party expels Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan and 2 others for 'anti-party' activities
- Rahul says Modi ignoring farmers, govt replies you looted them for 10 years
- Govt to give befitting reply to Hafiz Saeed's threat: Rijiju
- Would not be bad if we fulfill 50 percent promises: Arvind Kejriwal
- 'China wants to promote Indo-Pak peace talks amid Xi's visit'
Reversing its earlier decision, the Italian government said late on Thursday that it would return to India the two marines facing murder charges in the shooting of two fishermen.
The Italian foreign ministry had earlier said the marines, Salvatore Girone and Massimiliano Latorre, would not return to face trial in India. The Supreme Court had granted them bail till March 22.
An upset Supreme Court had later said Italian envoy Daniele Mancini could not leave India.