ITDC Q3 net dips 7% at Rs 8.90 crore
- âWonât be vindictive... will ask Supreme Court to clear MP, MLA cases in a yearâ
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- Plea to vote for âsecular partyâ splits Bollywood
- Donât show exit polls disguised as opinion polls, says poll panel
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
Indian Tourist Development Corporation has reported a 7.09 per cent dip in its net profit to Rs 8.90 crore for the quarter ended December 31, 2012, mainly on account of rise in cost of operations.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 9.58 crore for the corresponding period of previous fiscal, ITDC said in a statement.
Income from operations, however, rose to Rs 112.39 crore for the quarter under consideration from Rs 104.04 crore for the same period year ago.
Currently ITDC has a network of eight Ashok Group of hotels, six joint venture hotels, 2 restaurants (including one airport restaurant), 12 transport units, one tourist service station and 37 duty free shops at international as well as domestic customs airport.
The corporation is also engaged in production, distribution and sale of tourist publicity literature and providing entertainment and duty free shopping facilities to the tourists.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18