'Item songs' to be barred from TV
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
The Censor Board's decisions were conveyed at a meeting convened by the Home Ministry recently to get feedback from all the ministries and departments that have been asked to take steps to promote gender sensitisation and contribute in creating an environment in which women feel more safe and secure.