'Item songs' to be barred from TV
- J&K: Two policeman arrested in connection with Budgam youth's killing
- Congress warms up for rally on land bill; launches 'Zameen Wapsi' website
- Railways gearing up to tackle crimes against women: Prabhu
- Alliance of Janata Parivar requires new political line, says Kerala JD(U) faction
- Indian Navy's ships return after participating in 'Operation Rahat'
The Censor Board's decisions were conveyed at a meeting convened by the Home Ministry recently to get feedback from all the ministries and departments that have been asked to take steps to promote gender sensitisation and contribute in creating an environment in which women feel more safe and secure.