'Item songs' to be barred from TV
- If Land Bill has anything against farmers, I'm ready to change it, says PM Modi
- Essar Leaks: ‘Guests are very important people... Kindly see they are comfortable’
- Mufti to head 25-member cabinet; PM to attend his swearing-in on Sunday
- Economic Survey pegs India's growth at over 8 percent, says inflation easing
- Rail budget missed the opportunity to lay out an agenda for the future, writes Nitish
The Censor Board's decisions were conveyed at a meeting convened by the Home Ministry recently to get feedback from all the ministries and departments that have been asked to take steps to promote gender sensitisation and contribute in creating an environment in which women feel more safe and secure.