It's little difficult to date Barack Obama: Michelle
- April 24 elections roundup: Four policemen, two polling officers killed in Maoist attack
- Thousands turn up at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow, BJP's PM candidate files nomination papers
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Rahul Gandhi joins sister Priyanka in attacking Narendra Modi on snoopgate
- IPL 7: KKR seal thriller in Sharjah
Michelle Obama joked last week that it had become difficult to dine out with her husband Barack as his aides are present with him all the time.
She told Jimmy Fallon on Friday that the couple do try to do date nights but it's a little tough, a media report said.
She added that Barack has a 20-car motorcade, men with guns, the ambulance is always there, and when so many people are present wherever Barack goes, how romantic can the couple become.