It's too complictaed to understand a girl: Robert Pattinson
- Excessive rains wreak havoc in several states, 81 die due to flood
- Govt, Congress in war of words ahead of all-party meet
- Malaysia seeks help in finding more possible MH370 debris
- Sushma Swaraj has committed no crime: Parrikar on Lalit Modi case
- Congress hits back at Mahesh Sharma over his 'no work, no pay' remark
"Twilight" star Robert Pattinson, who plays the father of a baby girl in the concluding series of vampire franchise, says he would rather be a parent to sons than daughters.
The 26-year-old actor, who is believed to have reconciled with girlfriend Kristen Stewart following her admission she cheated on him, said it would be much easier to be a parent to a son rather than a daughter as males are so less complicated, reported Femalefirst.
"I think that I'd have a better understanding with a boy. Girls are hard to understand. The instruction manual that comes with them is 800 pages long and written in Chinese!
"And if you know how to read it, you realise that you're still missing 32 more chapters that are essential and you have to improvise. Whereas with a boy, it's easy. Sports, TV, a video game, some Coke and he's happy," he said.