I've never done heroin: Kate Moss
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal holds roadshow in Varanasi before filing nomination
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- Bhavnagar model: Muslim buys house, canât move in
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
Former supermodel Kate Moss, who was nicknamed 'heroin chic' in the 1993, has denied ever using the drug in her new autobiography 'Kate: The Kate Moss Book'.
Moss says she did not defend herself publicly until now because she never cared about what people thought of her.
The 38-year-old fashionista says silent was the most effective weapon to deal with the rumours swirling around her alleged drug abuse, the Daily Mirror reported.
"If I was anorexic or if I was on heroin, maybe I would have been a bit more 'oh dear! But I wasn't any of those things that they were painting me to be," Moss says in her book.
"It didn't have anything to do with who I was at all, so I never really thought about it. I just thought, the people who know me know the truth."
Moss says that she never spoke out publicly to defend herself because she followed the advice of her former boyfriend Johnny Depp.
The Pirates Of The Caribbean actor had told her to "never complain" and "never explain".
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry