I've tried Botox... but never again: Nicole Kidman
- SC quashes decision to include Jats in OBC category, rules caste can't be sole ground
- Day after results, Omar, Amit Shah and Ram Madhav met to explore J&K tie-up
- Neither Sonia nor Rahul ever filled such forms: Congress
- Nun gangrape case: 10 detained, Centre seeks report from WB govt
- To push land law forward, govt set to pause House
Nicole Kidman says she is currently completely natural after trying Botox briefly.
The 42-year-old actress, who is married to fellow Australian Keith Urban, is often at the centre of Botox rumours due to her youthful appearance.
Kidman, however, says she got out of the wrinkle-smoothing injections because she likes to have control over her facial expressions, the Daily Mail reported.
"No surgery for me; I did try Botox, unfortunately, but I got out of it and now I can finally move my face again."
Kidman credits sticking to a healthy eating plan and rigorous exercise regime for her good looks.
"I am completely natural. I wear sunscreen, I don't smoke and I take care of myself, and I am proud to say that. Anybody do anything to themselves - I don't judge - but personally believe in being physically fit. That's how I was raised. I can't go in the sun because I'm fair-skinned. It was a nightmare when I was younger but it has its benefits now."