I've tried Botox... but never again: Nicole Kidman
- Rahul to meet farmers today in first public appearance since return
- Suicide bombing in eastern Afghanistan kills 22, injures 50
- First Germany, now UK objects to India ‘breach’ of secret bank data
- Need to give foreign visit details in tax returns
- Masarat Alam back in jail for 'sedition', BJP says we got it done
Nicole Kidman says she is currently completely natural after trying Botox briefly.
The 42-year-old actress, who is married to fellow Australian Keith Urban, is often at the centre of Botox rumours due to her youthful appearance.
Kidman, however, says she got out of the wrinkle-smoothing injections because she likes to have control over her facial expressions, the Daily Mail reported.
"No surgery for me; I did try Botox, unfortunately, but I got out of it and now I can finally move my face again."
Kidman credits sticking to a healthy eating plan and rigorous exercise regime for her good looks.
"I am completely natural. I wear sunscreen, I don't smoke and I take care of myself, and I am proud to say that. Anybody do anything to themselves - I don't judge - but personally believe in being physically fit. That's how I was raised. I can't go in the sun because I'm fair-skinned. It was a nightmare when I was younger but it has its benefits now."