I've tried Botox... but never again: Nicole Kidman
- After Fali Nariman, former SC judge questions Lokpal selection process
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Flanked by Paswans, Modi sells âN(Development)Aâ
- Gadkari âproposalâ for Raj: Donât put up candidates for LS
- CBI to look into DLF high-rise plan near Rashtrapati Bhavan
Nicole Kidman says she is currently completely natural after trying Botox briefly.
The 42-year-old actress, who is married to fellow Australian Keith Urban, is often at the centre of Botox rumours due to her youthful appearance.
Kidman, however, says she got out of the wrinkle-smoothing injections because she likes to have control over her facial expressions, the Daily Mail reported.
"No surgery for me; I did try Botox, unfortunately, but I got out of it and now I can finally move my face again."
Kidman credits sticking to a healthy eating plan and rigorous exercise regime for her good looks.
"I am completely natural. I wear sunscreen, I don't smoke and I take care of myself, and I am proud to say that. Anybody do anything to themselves - I don't judge - but personally believe in being physically fit. That's how I was raised. I can't go in the sun because I'm fair-skinned. It was a nightmare when I was younger but it has its benefits now."
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore