J Lo reveals she’s open to marrying again
- AAP govt sacks Delhi Food Minister Asim Ahmed over corruption charges
- Two Indians detained in Dubai and Saudi Arabia for terror links
- Nitish Kumar ups the ante against BJP, says Bihar will progress on its own efforts
- Man beheads wife; walks on Pune road with her head
- Tell us one place where Ganga is clean: NGT asks Centre
Jennifer Lopez has revealed that she has not given up on marriage, insisting that she'll "never give up on the fairytale."
The three-time divorcee, 42, who is currently dating dancer Casper Smart, 25, was asked if she'd be open to walking down the aisle again.
"Yes, for me the biggest dream is the fairytale. I will never give up on that dream," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying on US TV show 'Good Morning America'.
"It can be difficult for anybody who has to stand by my side, but at the end of the day I know that I deserve that," she said.
Lopez, who announced she was quitting her role as a judge on 'American Idol' to concentrate on her singing career, split with husband number three Marc Anthony last year after seven years of marriage.
The couple have four-year-old twins, Max and Emme, and have remained on good terms producing a Spanish language TV show.