J Lo reveals she’s open to marrying again
- 15 security personnel killed as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Jennifer Lopez has revealed that she has not given up on marriage, insisting that she'll "never give up on the fairytale."
The three-time divorcee, 42, who is currently dating dancer Casper Smart, 25, was asked if she'd be open to walking down the aisle again.
"Yes, for me the biggest dream is the fairytale. I will never give up on that dream," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying on US TV show 'Good Morning America'.
"It can be difficult for anybody who has to stand by my side, but at the end of the day I know that I deserve that," she said.
Lopez, who announced she was quitting her role as a judge on 'American Idol' to concentrate on her singing career, split with husband number three Marc Anthony last year after seven years of marriage.
The couple have four-year-old twins, Max and Emme, and have remained on good terms producing a Spanish language TV show.
Her second marriage to dancer Cris Judd lasted just over a year, while her first marriage to Ojani Noa was for only 11 months.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express