J Lo reveals she’s open to marrying again
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Prime Minister could not understand coalition politics, says Jaiswal
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
Jennifer Lopez has revealed that she has not given up on marriage, insisting that she'll "never give up on the fairytale."
The three-time divorcee, 42, who is currently dating dancer Casper Smart, 25, was asked if she'd be open to walking down the aisle again.
"Yes, for me the biggest dream is the fairytale. I will never give up on that dream," the Daily Mail quoted her as saying on US TV show 'Good Morning America'.
"It can be difficult for anybody who has to stand by my side, but at the end of the day I know that I deserve that," she said.
Lopez, who announced she was quitting her role as a judge on 'American Idol' to concentrate on her singing career, split with husband number three Marc Anthony last year after seven years of marriage.
The couple have four-year-old twins, Max and Emme, and have remained on good terms producing a Spanish language TV show.
Her second marriage to dancer Cris Judd lasted just over a year, while her first marriage to Ojani Noa was for only 11 months.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready