Jabra launches Speak 510, a speakerphone with Bluetooth
- Delhi: Multi-vehicle pileup on NH-1 leaves at least five dead
- Siachen avalanche: Air pocket under 35 ft of snow kept Lance Naik Hanumanthappa alive
- Facts dispute claims by banks: write-off gallops, recovery crawls
- Upset allies Akali Dal and Shiv Sena let BJP know: Keep us in loop
- David Headley deposition adjourned for the day following technical glitch
Jabra launched Speak 510, a plug-and-play speakerphone with Bluetooth, for Rs 11,000. It can be connected to PCs, tablets or smartphones. The company says it lasts up to 15 hours on a single charge and it has a range of up to 100 metres with supported Class 1 devices.
The device has an omni-directional microphone, which means it can pick up sound from any direction. It can also transmit sound to all directions at once. This makes it useful for calls and audio conferences. The accessory can be useful for in-car usage. Jabra says the Speak 510 is great for listening to music.
The Speak 510 has a recessed cable holder at the back, which lets you neatly coil the USB cable. It can be plugged in to the PC via USB. A 3.5 mm audio jack lets users connect their headset to the Speak 510, when they want to keep the conversation private.