Jabra launches Speak 510, a speakerphone with Bluetooth
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
Jabra launched Speak 510, a plug-and-play speakerphone with Bluetooth, for Rs 11,000. It can be connected to PCs, tablets or smartphones. The company says it lasts up to 15 hours on a single charge and it has a range of up to 100 metres with supported Class 1 devices.
The device has an omni-directional microphone, which means it can pick up sound from any direction. It can also transmit sound to all directions at once. This makes it useful for calls and audio conferences. The accessory can be useful for in-car usage. Jabra says the Speak 510 is great for listening to music.
The Speak 510 has a recessed cable holder at the back, which lets you neatly coil the USB cable. It can be plugged in to the PC via USB. A 3.5 mm audio jack lets users connect their headset to the Speak 510, when they want to keep the conversation private.
The product is a successor of Jabra Speak 410, which was launched last year and did not have Bluetooth.