Jack Nicholson to star in 'The Judge'
- Lies being spread that govt will scrap reservation: PM Modi
- Bihar polls: PM Modi's rally at Bhabhua tomorrow gets EC clearance
- Policy decision on combat role for women soon, says Defence Minister Parrikar
- Delhi: 4-year-old girl raped, found bleeding near railway tracks
- K P Oli elected as new Prime Minister of Nepal
Veteran Hollywood star Jack Nicholson is reportedly being courted to play Robert Downey Jr's father in his next project, a legal drama 'The Judge'.
Warner Bros have made an unofficial offer to the 75-year-old actor to star in the drama-comedy, being developed by Robert's Team Downey production company, sources said.
The film will see a successful lawyer, played by Robert, returning to his hometown for his mother's funeral only to discover his estranged father, the town's judge, who is stricken with Alzheimer's disease, is the main murder suspect.
The lawyer decides to represent his father in court and in the process reconnects with the family he walked out on years before.
Nicholson, who is picky when it comes to the acting roles he takes, has only made only seven films in the last decade.