Jackie Chan to star in a comedy
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- BJP against withdrawl of sedition charges against Kashmiri students
Chinese martial arts star Jackie Chan is to appear as a detective in an English-language comedy which is currently untitled.
The 58-year-old actor's JC Group International are teaming with Talent International Media Group to produce the project, which is based on an original idea of the actor, reported Digital Spy online.
The as-yet untitled film, which will be written by Jay Longino, will see Chan play a detective, who is out to track down an American gambler who has ducked out of a debt he owes to a Macau casino syndicate.
Chan can next be seen in "Chinese 12 Zodiac", which he also directed, wrote and produced.
The film is due to premiere in Beijing on December 12.