Jackie Chan to star in a comedy
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Chinese martial arts star Jackie Chan is to appear as a detective in an English-language comedy which is currently untitled.
The 58-year-old actor's JC Group International are teaming with Talent International Media Group to produce the project, which is based on an original idea of the actor, reported Digital Spy online.
The as-yet untitled film, which will be written by Jay Longino, will see Chan play a detective, who is out to track down an American gambler who has ducked out of a debt he owes to a Macau casino syndicate.
Chan can next be seen in "Chinese 12 Zodiac", which he also directed, wrote and produced.
The film is due to premiere in Beijing on December 12.