Jackie Chan wants to star in 'Rush Hour 4', 'Karate Kid 2'
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Martial arts superstar Jackie Chan is planning to star in 'Rush Hour 4' and 'Karate Kid 2' in the next five to 10 years.
The 58-year-old actor, who recently announced his latest film "Chinese Zodiac" would be his last big action movie, is keen to take a break from action movies, reported Contactmusic.
"I will ask my body how long I can go. I am not young anymore. In the future I will still do 'Karate Kid 2', 'Rush Hour 4'," he said.
The actor believes the world has become too violent and he is keen to show people that he can act as well as fight in his films.
Speaking at the Cannes Film Festival, where he launched his new movie, he said, "This will be my last big action movie. The world is too violent now. I love fighting but I hate violence.
"I want the audience to know I am not just about fighting, also I can act. And so day by day, year by year, I said, 'Right, I am going to show you the real Jackie Chan.'
"I don't just want to be an action star, I want to be a true actor so for the last 10 years I have done other films like 'The Karate Kid' where I would rather play an old man," he said.