Jackie Chan wants to star in 'Rush Hour 4', 'Karate Kid 2'
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Martial arts superstar Jackie Chan is planning to star in 'Rush Hour 4' and 'Karate Kid 2' in the next five to 10 years.
The 58-year-old actor, who recently announced his latest film "Chinese Zodiac" would be his last big action movie, is keen to take a break from action movies, reported Contactmusic.
"I will ask my body how long I can go. I am not young anymore. In the future I will still do 'Karate Kid 2', 'Rush Hour 4'," he said.
The actor believes the world has become too violent and he is keen to show people that he can act as well as fight in his films.
Speaking at the Cannes Film Festival, where he launched his new movie, he said, "This will be my last big action movie. The world is too violent now. I love fighting but I hate violence.
"I want the audience to know I am not just about fighting, also I can act. And so day by day, year by year, I said, 'Right, I am going to show you the real Jackie Chan.'
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?