Jackie Chan wants to star in 'Rush Hour 4', 'Karate Kid 2'
- Outsiders vs patriotic voices: The new lines in Bastar
- Gujarat on high alert: Post terror warning from Pakistan, Centre rushes two NSG teams
- Govt can't waive tax on Vodafone, Cairn: Revenue Secretary Hasmukh Adhia
- Security stepped up at Kolkata airport after threat mail
- If I say how Irani treated AMU V-C, it will trigger a big row: Ghulam Nabi Azad
Martial arts superstar Jackie Chan is planning to star in 'Rush Hour 4' and 'Karate Kid 2' in the next five to 10 years.
The 58-year-old actor, who recently announced his latest film "Chinese Zodiac" would be his last big action movie, is keen to take a break from action movies, reported Contactmusic.
"I will ask my body how long I can go. I am not young anymore. In the future I will still do 'Karate Kid 2', 'Rush Hour 4'," he said.
The actor believes the world has become too violent and he is keen to show people that he can act as well as fight in his films.
Speaking at the Cannes Film Festival, where he launched his new movie, he said, "This will be my last big action movie. The world is too violent now. I love fighting but I hate violence.
"I want the audience to know I am not just about fighting, also I can act. And so day by day, year by year, I said, 'Right, I am going to show you the real Jackie Chan.'
- In JNU, as in HCU, gullible students are being targeted by forces inimical to the country
- Haryana government must remember: Investors stay away when property can’t be secured
- Despite Oli’s claim that he went to Delhi with no list, the trip is being scrutinised
- The petroleum industry is in poor shape. Budget 2016 fails to lay out a clear roadmap
- There is an opportunity for a global treaty to balance security concerns and privacy
- The way to improve the farmer’s income is to improve his non-farm income.