Jackky Bhagnani injured on the sets of 'Rangrezz'
- AAP govt sacks Delhi Food Minister Asim Ahmed over corruption charges
- Two Indians detained in Dubai and Saudi Arabia for terror links
- Nitish Kumar ups the ante against BJP, says Bihar will progress on its own efforts
- Man beheads wife; walks on Pune road with her head
- Tell us one place where Ganga is clean: NGT asks Centre
Actor Jackky Bhagnani, who was last seen in college drama 'FALTU', reportedly got injured while shooting an action sequence in his new film "Rangrezz".
Jackky, 27, sustained an injury on the head while shooting for a scene that features him stopping a friend from hitting a third person with a rod.
"There was a little panic and chaos on the sets but, he managed to give the shot successfully, despite the injury," a source said.
Doctors present on the sets attended to his injury immediately after which he resumed shooting.
The film is directed by Priyadarshan and is said to be the remake of Tamil film "Nadodigal". It is being produced by Jackky's father Vashu Bhagnani.