Jackky Bhagnani injured on the sets of 'Rangrezz'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actor Jackky Bhagnani, who was last seen in college drama 'FALTU', reportedly got injured while shooting an action sequence in his new film "Rangrezz".
Jackky, 27, sustained an injury on the head while shooting for a scene that features him stopping a friend from hitting a third person with a rod.
"There was a little panic and chaos on the sets but, he managed to give the shot successfully, despite the injury," a source said.
Doctors present on the sets attended to his injury immediately after which he resumed shooting.
The film is directed by Priyadarshan and is said to be the remake of Tamil film "Nadodigal". It is being produced by Jackky's father Vashu Bhagnani.