Jackky Bhagnani injured on the sets of 'Rangrezz'
- Telangana is India's 29th state as Rajya Sabha passes Bill amidst chaos
- Centre files petition in SC for review of its verdict on Rajiv Gandhi killers
- Tribal activist Soni Sori, ex-Infosys CFO V Bala join Aam Aadmi Party
- Supreme Court stops Tamil Nadu from freeing three Rajiv Gandhi killers
- Andhra: Three girls of a family abducted, set ablaze by uncle
Actor Jackky Bhagnani, who was last seen in college drama 'FALTU', reportedly got injured while shooting an action sequence in his new film "Rangrezz".
Jackky, 27, sustained an injury on the head while shooting for a scene that features him stopping a friend from hitting a third person with a rod.
"There was a little panic and chaos on the sets but, he managed to give the shot successfully, despite the injury," a source said.
Doctors present on the sets attended to his injury immediately after which he resumed shooting.
The film is directed by Priyadarshan and is said to be the remake of Tamil film "Nadodigal". It is being produced by Jackky's father Vashu Bhagnani.
- LS polls: Cong playing wait-and-watch game in dozen-plus seats in state
- ‘Rs 2.3 cr spent on bungalow for former Prez, but that’s no loss to exchequer’
- 9 illegal immigrants working on Army premises nabbed
- BJP’s Saurashtra unit split wide open over former minister’s snub
- Modi: Happy that my speeches contribute to nation’s coffers
- The regressive state