Jacqueline as village belle in Ramaiya Vastavaiya
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
A while ago we had told you that Jacqueline Fernandez would be doing an item number for Kumar Taurani's film Ramaiya Vastavaiya which marks the debut of his son Girish.
However what's surprising is that in the song titled 'Jaadu Ki Jhappi De De Tu Abhi', Jacqueline Fernandez will be seen as a village belle for the first time in her career. Known mainly for her sexy and glamorous avatar, Jacqueline seems to have gone the desi way for this item song.
The song will feature both Girish Kumar and director Prabhu Dheva grooving along with Jacqueline. The song has been filmed in the fields of Punjab.