Jacqueline as village belle in Ramaiya Vastavaiya
- Live: Hurriyat hardliner Masarat Alam's release rocks Parliament, Cong seeks PM's statement
- Dimapur lynching: On social media, first ‘rape’, then ‘Bangladesh man’
- Seconds before being stabbed, Indian techie called husband to say she was being followed
- Land acquisition debate: ‘They gave us a window, then went back to 1894’
- Beef ban may spell doom for Dharavi leather trade
A while ago we had told you that Jacqueline Fernandez would be doing an item number for Kumar Taurani's film Ramaiya Vastavaiya which marks the debut of his son Girish.
However what's surprising is that in the song titled 'Jaadu Ki Jhappi De De Tu Abhi', Jacqueline Fernandez will be seen as a village belle for the first time in her career. Known mainly for her sexy and glamorous avatar, Jacqueline seems to have gone the desi way for this item song.
The song will feature both Girish Kumar and director Prabhu Dheva grooving along with Jacqueline. The song has been filmed in the fields of Punjab.