Jacqueline as village belle in Ramaiya Vastavaiya
- Missing Malaysian jetliner: Plane's disappearance deliberate, says Malaysian PM
- Eyes on UP prize, Narendra Modi set for Varanasi
- Arrest warrant issued against Devyani Khobragade in US visa fraud case
- Unfazed, Arvind Kejriwal fires yet another salvo at media
- CRPF says police stalled its plan, may have averted Maoist ambush
A while ago we had told you that Jacqueline Fernandez would be doing an item number for Kumar Taurani's film Ramaiya Vastavaiya which marks the debut of his son Girish.
However what's surprising is that in the song titled 'Jaadu Ki Jhappi De De Tu Abhi', Jacqueline Fernandez will be seen as a village belle for the first time in her career. Known mainly for her sexy and glamorous avatar, Jacqueline seems to have gone the desi way for this item song.
The song will feature both Girish Kumar and director Prabhu Dheva grooving along with Jacqueline. The song has been filmed in the fields of Punjab.
- BJP projected to sweep Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka; Congress to get big jolt in Maharashtra
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for ‘irresponsible’ media remark, says it is a sign of ‘weakness’
- Trouble in alliance with Congress, TRS turns to BJP
- Minority panel removed my riot report against Modi: Ex-Secy