Jacqueline as village belle in Ramaiya Vastavaiya
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
A while ago we had told you that Jacqueline Fernandez would be doing an item number for Kumar Taurani's film Ramaiya Vastavaiya which marks the debut of his son Girish.
However what's surprising is that in the song titled 'Jaadu Ki Jhappi De De Tu Abhi', Jacqueline Fernandez will be seen as a village belle for the first time in her career. Known mainly for her sexy and glamorous avatar, Jacqueline seems to have gone the desi way for this item song.
The song will feature both Girish Kumar and director Prabhu Dheva grooving along with Jacqueline. The song has been filmed in the fields of Punjab.