Jacqueline Fernandez to be the face India Bridal Fashion Week 2013
- Why didn't Pak raise Kashmir at Ufa: Rajnath on cancellation of NSA talks
- Still No.1: Usain Bolt claws back, just in time
- Narendra Modi not a liar but Rahul is, says Smriti Irani in Amethi
- OROP demand: Union Minister VK Singh's daughter joins protest at Jantar Mantar
- What is Modi trying to achieve? Kejriwal on AAP MLA's arrest
Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez has been named the brand ambassador of the 4th edition of Amby Valley India Bridal Fashion Week (AVIBFW).
The 28-year-old Race 2 star will be seen on the runway in Delhi and Mumbai during the current edition.
"It is an honour to represent the India Bridal Fashion Week, which is not just a platform to showcase bridal fashion but an event that helps consumers gain access to the best designs that the Indian fashion industry has to offer," the Sri Lankan beauty said in a statement.
On the association of India Bridal Fashion Week with Jacqueline, Vijay Singh, Chairman Fashion One International said, "Jacqueline represents the modern bride who is fashion forward yet demure and traditional and the perfect brand ambassador for AVIBFW."
The India Bridal Fashion Week is set to open in the capital for the first time on July 23.
The six-day fashion extravaganza will start with top designers showcasing the best in luxury and bridal fashion including JJ Valaya, Tarun Tahilani, Raghavendra Rathore, Shantanu Nikhil, Falguni and Shane Peacock, Rohit Bal, Suneet Varma, Ashima Leena, Meera Muzaffar Ali, Adarsh Gill, Jyotsana Tiwari and Rina Dhaka.