Jacqueline Fernandez's look in 'Race 2' inspired by Angelina Jolie?
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Actress Jacqueline Fernandez's look in director-duo Abbas Mustan's upcoming action thriller "Race 2" is reportedly inspired by the one Hollywood star Angelina Jolie sported in "Salt".
Jolie's role in Phillip Noyce's 2010 thriller was action oriented and 27-year-old Jacqueline's character in the film, also has high octane action sequences.
"Jacqueline will be sporting jet black, poker straight hair with a fringe just like Angelina Jolie. The makers were keen on giving Jacqueline a very international look and she mentioned the film Salt and the makers seemed very keen on her suggestion," a source from the set said.
On her part, Jacqueline trained extensively to attain the desired "Race 2" look. She worked with a Vietnamese trainer and also practised sword fighting to fit in the character.
"Race 2" which is the sequel to 2008 hit film Race, also stars Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Anil Kapoor and Ameesha Patel.
The film is all set to hit theatres on January 25, 2013.