Jacqueline Fernandez's look in 'Race 2' inspired by Angelina Jolie?
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
Actress Jacqueline Fernandez's look in director-duo Abbas Mustan's upcoming action thriller "Race 2" is reportedly inspired by the one Hollywood star Angelina Jolie sported in "Salt".
Jolie's role in Phillip Noyce's 2010 thriller was action oriented and 27-year-old Jacqueline's character in the film, also has high octane action sequences.
"Jacqueline will be sporting jet black, poker straight hair with a fringe just like Angelina Jolie. The makers were keen on giving Jacqueline a very international look and she mentioned the film Salt and the makers seemed very keen on her suggestion," a source from the set said.
On her part, Jacqueline trained extensively to attain the desired "Race 2" look. She worked with a Vietnamese trainer and also practised sword fighting to fit in the character.
"Race 2" which is the sequel to 2008 hit film Race, also stars Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Anil Kapoor and Ameesha Patel.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.