Jacqueline Fernandez's look in 'Race 2' inspired by Angelina Jolie?
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors body slams Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark, says it is a sign of 'weakness'
- Seven-storey building collapses in Mumbai
- Goa court grants permission to Tarun Tejpal to meet his ailing mother
- Arvind Kejriwal alleges whole media is sold, backtracks later
Actress Jacqueline Fernandez's look in director-duo Abbas Mustan's upcoming action thriller "Race 2" is reportedly inspired by the one Hollywood star Angelina Jolie sported in "Salt".
Jolie's role in Phillip Noyce's 2010 thriller was action oriented and 27-year-old Jacqueline's character in the film, also has high octane action sequences.
"Jacqueline will be sporting jet black, poker straight hair with a fringe just like Angelina Jolie. The makers were keen on giving Jacqueline a very international look and she mentioned the film Salt and the makers seemed very keen on her suggestion," a source from the set said.
On her part, Jacqueline trained extensively to attain the desired "Race 2" look. She worked with a Vietnamese trainer and also practised sword fighting to fit in the character.
"Race 2" which is the sequel to 2008 hit film Race, also stars Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Anil Kapoor and Ameesha Patel.
The film is all set to hit theatres on January 25, 2013.