Jacqueline Fernandez's look in 'Race 2' inspired by Angelina Jolie?
- Prosecution blames CBI for not sharing tender papers
- RAW wormed its way into IM in Pakistan, grabbed key leaders
- Mumbai Shakti Mills gang-rape convicts sentenced to death for repeat offence
- Profile of the young Modi supporter: Male, without a job, and hopeful
- Apmaan ka badla lena hoga: Amit Shah in Muzaffarnagar
Actress Jacqueline Fernandez's look in director-duo Abbas Mustan's upcoming action thriller "Race 2" is reportedly inspired by the one Hollywood star Angelina Jolie sported in "Salt".
Jolie's role in Phillip Noyce's 2010 thriller was action oriented and 27-year-old Jacqueline's character in the film, also has high octane action sequences.
"Jacqueline will be sporting jet black, poker straight hair with a fringe just like Angelina Jolie. The makers were keen on giving Jacqueline a very international look and she mentioned the film Salt and the makers seemed very keen on her suggestion," a source from the set said.
On her part, Jacqueline trained extensively to attain the desired "Race 2" look. She worked with a Vietnamese trainer and also practised sword fighting to fit in the character.
"Race 2" which is the sequel to 2008 hit film Race, also stars Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Anil Kapoor and Ameesha Patel.
The film is all set to hit theatres on January 25, 2013.
- Four-time Chikkaballapur MP Jalappa bats for Moily
- Congress cannot be wiped out, Rahul says at Mangalore rally
- Sule leads expenses chart, Kadam second
- Cambridge grad or Class IV pass-out, education no bar for candidates
- HC extends stay on arrest of Teesta, four others till April 23
- Cong threatens legal action against Madhu Kishwar