Jacqueline Fernandez's special song in Ramaiya Vastavaiya
- Kashmir crisis: Rajnath Singh dials Sonia Gandhi, Omar Abdullah; appeals for peace
- Toll rises to 25 as Kashmir continues to simmer amid curfew
- Eder wonder goal helps Portugal beat France, win Euro 2016
- Sensex rallies 464 pts, Nifty above 8,400 on Asian leads
- Odisha anti-Maoist ops: ‘When I returned, my wife was lying dead in the drain’
If Vashu Bhagnani has acquired the rights of the famous 'Gangnam Style' song for his son's film, then, Kumar Taurani also has got 'someone special' for his son Girish Taurani's launch film Ramaiya Vastavaiya. And that's 'someone special' is in the form of the gorgeous Jacqueline Fernandez, who has been signed up for a special song in the film.
The song, that's titled 'Jaadu Ki Jhappi De De Tu Abhi' will be picturised on her as well as Girish. News reports have it that, besides the duo, there's also the film's director Prabhu Dheva, who will be featuring in the song. Talking about the song, Taurani, who was all praise for Jacqueline, said that it was a three-day shoot held in Chandigarh.
Manish Malhotra did the styling for Jacqueline in the song, while Jaya (Ramesh Taurani's daughter) styled Girish.
- In its new phase, ‘azadi’ struggle in Kashmir is leaderless, and has a strong death wish
- AMU founder intended it to cater to the community’s educational needs
- Supreme Court has shone much-needed light on the operation of the AFSPA
- China’s rejection of international arbitration raises questions
- Next Door Nepal: Reprieve for Oli
- Hostilities between Pakistan and Afghanistan are rising