Jacqueline Fernandez's special song in Ramaiya Vastavaiya
- Head of al-Qaeda in Indian Subcontinent is from Uttar Pradesh
- Kejriwal vs Jaitley: What is there in the DDCA file
- Impact of Federal rate hike on India will be 'very minimal': Arvind Subramanian
- Once again, it’s SC cracking down to clean up air: diesel ban, truck tracking
- Technician sucked into Air India plane engine in Mumbai airport, killed
If Vashu Bhagnani has acquired the rights of the famous 'Gangnam Style' song for his son's film, then, Kumar Taurani also has got 'someone special' for his son Girish Taurani's launch film Ramaiya Vastavaiya. And that's 'someone special' is in the form of the gorgeous Jacqueline Fernandez, who has been signed up for a special song in the film.
The song, that's titled 'Jaadu Ki Jhappi De De Tu Abhi' will be picturised on her as well as Girish. News reports have it that, besides the duo, there's also the film's director Prabhu Dheva, who will be featuring in the song. Talking about the song, Taurani, who was all praise for Jacqueline, said that it was a three-day shoot held in Chandigarh.
Manish Malhotra did the styling for Jacqueline in the song, while Jaya (Ramesh Taurani's daughter) styled Girish.
- Policies, reforms and infrastructure need to be redesigned
- India-Japan rail diplomacy is a setback for China’s One Belt, One Road initiative
- December 16 gangrape: Let’s be angry, let’s act
- A Saudi Arabia-Iran reconciliation alone can end Shia-Sunni conflict in West Asia
- Nobody minds their language
- Odd-even car proposal being enforced without evidence or cost-benefit analysis