Jacqueline Fernandez's special song in Ramaiya Vastavaiya
- After arrest, Jitender Singh Tomar resigns as Delhi Law Minister
- Army begins operation near Myanmar border, kills militants involved in Manipur ambush
- Joint CP Mukesh Kumar Meena hits back, says he took charge at ACB under L-G's orders
- Congress president Sonia Gandhi accuses PM Modi of 'U-turns, falsehoods'
- UP minister booked for burning journalist to death over Facebook post
If Vashu Bhagnani has acquired the rights of the famous 'Gangnam Style' song for his son's film, then, Kumar Taurani also has got 'someone special' for his son Girish Taurani's launch film Ramaiya Vastavaiya. And that's 'someone special' is in the form of the gorgeous Jacqueline Fernandez, who has been signed up for a special song in the film.
The song, that's titled 'Jaadu Ki Jhappi De De Tu Abhi' will be picturised on her as well as Girish. News reports have it that, besides the duo, there's also the film's director Prabhu Dheva, who will be featuring in the song. Talking about the song, Taurani, who was all praise for Jacqueline, said that it was a three-day shoot held in Chandigarh.
Manish Malhotra did the styling for Jacqueline in the song, while Jaya (Ramesh Taurani's daughter) styled Girish.