Jacqueline Fernandez's special song in Ramaiya Vastavaiya
- Karmakar country: Many Dipas of Tripura taking their own leap of faith
- For India in NSG, China to send main negotiator
- No Railway Budget from next financial year, Arun Jaitley accepts Suresh Prabhu's proposal
- J&K: 15 injured in Poonch blast, pilgrims said to be target
- Tavleen Singh writes: Kashmir’s violent ‘children’
If Vashu Bhagnani has acquired the rights of the famous 'Gangnam Style' song for his son's film, then, Kumar Taurani also has got 'someone special' for his son Girish Taurani's launch film Ramaiya Vastavaiya. And that's 'someone special' is in the form of the gorgeous Jacqueline Fernandez, who has been signed up for a special song in the film.
The song, that's titled 'Jaadu Ki Jhappi De De Tu Abhi' will be picturised on her as well as Girish. News reports have it that, besides the duo, there's also the film's director Prabhu Dheva, who will be featuring in the song. Talking about the song, Taurani, who was all praise for Jacqueline, said that it was a three-day shoot held in Chandigarh.
Manish Malhotra did the styling for Jacqueline in the song, while Jaya (Ramesh Taurani's daughter) styled Girish.
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages
- Instead of laptops and books in their hands these children had stones and grenades
- Gau raksha is seen not just as a desire but a duty by PM Modi's core support
- PM Modi has put the onus for whatever happens in Gujarat on Amit Shah
- Prachanda must address Madhesi aspirations and bring relations with India on even keel
- Inflation has dropped by a large magnitude, during Raghuram Rajan’s tenure as RBI gov