Jacqueline Fernandez's special song in Ramaiya Vastavaiya
- LIVE: Lok Sabha passes Telangana Bill, Jagan calls for bandh across Andhra Pradesh
- Your ministers used to throw dust, now they're using pepper spray to fool people: Modi to Cong
- Rajiv Gandhi's killers get relief, Supreme Court commutes death penalty to life
- Seven Naxals killed in police encounter in Gadchiroli
- Interim Budget 2014: Economy headache for next government
If Vashu Bhagnani has acquired the rights of the famous 'Gangnam Style' song for his son's film, then, Kumar Taurani also has got 'someone special' for his son Girish Taurani's launch film Ramaiya Vastavaiya. And that's 'someone special' is in the form of the gorgeous Jacqueline Fernandez, who has been signed up for a special song in the film.
The song, that's titled 'Jaadu Ki Jhappi De De Tu Abhi' will be picturised on her as well as Girish. News reports have it that, besides the duo, there's also the film's director Prabhu Dheva, who will be featuring in the song. Talking about the song, Taurani, who was all praise for Jacqueline, said that it was a three-day shoot held in Chandigarh.
Manish Malhotra did the styling for Jacqueline in the song, while Jaya (Ramesh Taurani's daughter) styled Girish.
- ‘I didn’t know that people pulled the trigger at the drop of a hat in this city’
- Minister’s caste remark sparks row in Rajasthan
- Sisodia seeks rollback of 4-yr course at DU
- Modi running ‘I, Me, Mine’ campaign, says Chidambaram
- Gujarat wants another bhavan, Centre says no
- CPM, CPI discuss poll strategy, skip Andhra