Jada Pinkett Smith is my style icon: Nicki Minaj
- Kolkata: Under-construction bridge collapses, several feared dead
- Ban verbal, unilateral and triple talaq: Central government panel
- Dantewada attack: Info on troop movement was leaked, says CRPF
- PM Modi arrives in US for Nuclear Security Summit
- Hold all polls together, save time, money: PM Modi floats idea
Rapper Nicki Minaj says actress Jada Pinkett Smith is her ultimate style icon.
The 30-year-old singer is a big fan of the actress' effortless look as well as her commitment to her family and her career, reported Daily Star.
"Cyndi Lauper, Grace Jones and Naomi Campbell are my fashion icons. I also really admire Jada Pinkett Smith; she's talented, smart and down-to-earth, plus she manages to juggle family and work - I think that's pretty commendable," Minaj said.
The Pound the Alarm hitmaker is famed for her ever-changing tresses and impressive collection of wigs, and Minaj says her hair takes the longest to do every day, ahead of her eyelashes.
- Uttarakhand shows how BJP promises of cooperative federalism
- There was ghar wapsi and beef. Nationalism has been added to the list
- India has found itself a new hero in Virat Kohli
- The legend of parachuting cats
- Punjab’s fair weather critics
- Bharat Mata pivot gives BJP a narrative to link what the RSS wants