Jada Pinkett Smith is my style icon: Nicki Minaj
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Rapper Nicki Minaj says actress Jada Pinkett Smith is her ultimate style icon.
The 30-year-old singer is a big fan of the actress' effortless look as well as her commitment to her family and her career, reported Daily Star.
"Cyndi Lauper, Grace Jones and Naomi Campbell are my fashion icons. I also really admire Jada Pinkett Smith; she's talented, smart and down-to-earth, plus she manages to juggle family and work - I think that's pretty commendable," Minaj said.
The Pound the Alarm hitmaker is famed for her ever-changing tresses and impressive collection of wigs, and Minaj says her hair takes the longest to do every day, ahead of her eyelashes.