Jada Pinkett Smith is my style icon: Nicki Minaj
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Malaysian Airlines MH370: 4 questions about missing plane answered
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: MI in deep trouble against RCB
Rapper Nicki Minaj says actress Jada Pinkett Smith is her ultimate style icon.
The 30-year-old singer is a big fan of the actress' effortless look as well as her commitment to her family and her career, reported Daily Star.
"Cyndi Lauper, Grace Jones and Naomi Campbell are my fashion icons. I also really admire Jada Pinkett Smith; she's talented, smart and down-to-earth, plus she manages to juggle family and work - I think that's pretty commendable," Minaj said.
The Pound the Alarm hitmaker is famed for her ever-changing tresses and impressive collection of wigs, and Minaj says her hair takes the longest to do every day, ahead of her eyelashes.
"My hair is the most high-maintenance part of my beauty regime; I don't know many women who change theirs as often as I do! One of the best beauty tips I've had is that you can layer your false lashes - I used to wear three sets but I'm down to two now," she said.