Jagan Mohan Reddy is worth Rs 16,97,335 crore: TDP
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- April 11 Campaign roundup: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
The CBI is likely to take cognisance of a file prepared by the ruling Congress government that reportedly puts assets of Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy far in excess of what has been reported.
The file was prepared after six ministers who also served in the YSR Cabinet came under CBI scrutiny for alleged role in alloting land and mining leases and granting favours to companies preferred by Jagan.
The file has found its way into offices of opposition parties, including the TDP, and the latter claims that the case made out by the CBI in its three charge-sheets so far against Jagan and his aides is just the tip of the iceberg.
According to the TDP, the YSR Congress chief owns 94,038 acres of land, valued at Rs 33,935 crore, and possesses mining leases for over 1,81,079 acres of land with a total turnover of Rs 16,63,400 crore.
Some claims in the file:
Jagan is the actual owner of 822 acres of limestone mines allotted to Penna Cements. The reported turnover: Rs 3,600 crore.
Jagan owns 250 acres worth Rs 500 crore in the name of Tanla Solutions in Ranga Reddy district.
Owns 750 acres in Indu, Stargage, Brahmani SEZ worth Rs 1,500 crore; and 595 acres in Nadargul in Ranga Reddy district worth Rs 1,800 crore.
Owns 800 acres of limestone mines in Kurnool through Penna Cements worth Rs 3,000 crore.
About 329 acres of land allotted to OMC and Anantapur Mining Company owned by Gali Janardhana Reddy are owned by Jagan and the land is valued at Rs 10,000 crore.
Industrialist Indu Syam Prasad Reddy, an associate of Jagan, was allotted 8,844 acres to set up the Lepakshi Knowledge Hub at Anantapur and the land is valued at Rs 1,000 crore.
CBI summons BCCI chairman
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- Modi’s 3D avatar a hit in Jasdan
- Three electrocuted while fixing Cong candidate’s board
- Public peeing a menace but can’t ensure zips locked: HC