Jaganmohan Reddy casts ballot in Prez poll
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
YSR Congress chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, who is currently in jail, on Thursday cast his vote in the Presidential election at the Assembly polling station.
Lodged in the Chanchalguda prison as an undertrial in a disproportionate assets case, Jagan was brought to the Assembly amidst tight security.
Jagan's mother and Pulivendula MLA Y S Vijaya, who was waiting for her son, accompanied him for casting the vote.
Earlier, former minister Mopidevi Venkata Ramana, Jagan's
jailmate in Chanchalguda in the same case, was also brought to the Assembly for casting his vote.
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.
- The draft surrogacy bill violates the fundamental right of people to choose modes of parenthood
- Realpolitik drives Myanmar’s outreach to India and China
- Epidemics in India are seldom followed by a long-term response
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within