Jaganmohan Reddy casts ballot in Prez poll
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
YSR Congress chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, who is currently in jail, on Thursday cast his vote in the Presidential election at the Assembly polling station.
Lodged in the Chanchalguda prison as an undertrial in a disproportionate assets case, Jagan was brought to the Assembly amidst tight security.
Jagan's mother and Pulivendula MLA Y S Vijaya, who was waiting for her son, accompanied him for casting the vote.
Earlier, former minister Mopidevi Venkata Ramana, Jagan's
jailmate in Chanchalguda in the same case, was also brought to the Assembly for casting his vote.
Both Jagan and Mopidevi were permitted by the CBI court, trying their case, to vote in the Presidential election.