Jaganmohan Reddy casts ballot in Prez poll
- Gurdaspur terror attack ends, all three terrorists killed
- Former president Abdul Kalam passes away following sudden illness
- Will not strike first, but will give a befitting reply: Rajnath Singh
- LG Najeeb Jung clears Swati Maliwal's appointment as DCW chief
- Gurdaspur attack aftermath: BCCI says no cricket ties with Pakistan as of now
YSR Congress chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, who is currently in jail, on Thursday cast his vote in the Presidential election at the Assembly polling station.
Lodged in the Chanchalguda prison as an undertrial in a disproportionate assets case, Jagan was brought to the Assembly amidst tight security.
Jagan's mother and Pulivendula MLA Y S Vijaya, who was waiting for her son, accompanied him for casting the vote.
Earlier, former minister Mopidevi Venkata Ramana, Jagan's
jailmate in Chanchalguda in the same case, was also brought to the Assembly for casting his vote.
Both Jagan and Mopidevi were permitted by the CBI court, trying their case, to vote in the Presidential election.