Jaganmohan Reddy casts ballot in Prez poll
- Malaysia signals missing plane carrying 239 including 5 Indians has crashed
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions over selected candidates and seat sharing
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Venkaiah Naidu
- Rest in freeze: Is Ashutosh Maharaj 40-day âclinically deadâ or a guru in a very long meditation?
YSR Congress chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, who is currently in jail, on Thursday cast his vote in the Presidential election at the Assembly polling station.
Lodged in the Chanchalguda prison as an undertrial in a disproportionate assets case, Jagan was brought to the Assembly amidst tight security.
Jagan's mother and Pulivendula MLA Y S Vijaya, who was waiting for her son, accompanied him for casting the vote.
Earlier, former minister Mopidevi Venkata Ramana, Jagan's
jailmate in Chanchalguda in the same case, was also brought to the Assembly for casting his vote.
Both Jagan and Mopidevi were permitted by the CBI court, trying their case, to vote in the Presidential election.