Jaganmohan Reddy casts ballot in Prez poll
- N-Korea says rocket launch a success, Kwangmyong 4 placed into orbit
- Kerala solar scam: Saritha Nair, the woman at the centre of the scandal
- Beef license for foreigners? Haryana govt may soon issue special permits
- As US lifts sanctions, Iran wants India to pay oil dues in euros
- Mumbai set to get India’s first international arbitration centre
YSR Congress chief Y S Jaganmohan Reddy, who is currently in jail, on Thursday cast his vote in the Presidential election at the Assembly polling station.
Lodged in the Chanchalguda prison as an undertrial in a disproportionate assets case, Jagan was brought to the Assembly amidst tight security.
Jagan's mother and Pulivendula MLA Y S Vijaya, who was waiting for her son, accompanied him for casting the vote.
Earlier, former minister Mopidevi Venkata Ramana, Jagan's
jailmate in Chanchalguda in the same case, was also brought to the Assembly for casting his vote.