Jagir Singh is new city BSP president
- Lies being spread that govt will scrap reservation: PM Modi
- Bihar polls: PM Modi's rally at Bhabhua tomorrow gets EC clearance
- Policy decision on combat role for women soon, says Defence Minister Parrikar
- Delhi: 4-year-old girl raped, found bleeding near railway tracks
- K P Oli elected as new Prime Minister of Nepal
Jagir Singh was on Saturday named the president of the Chandigarh unit of the Bahujan Samaj Party, thus replacing M C Suman at the post.
Meanwhile Haffiz Anwar-ul-Haq will continue as the convenor of the party. Along with him, party general secretary Sudesh Khurcha will also be the convenor.