Jaguar Land Rover launches new Freelander 2 priced up to Rs 43.92 lakh
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover today launched the new version of locally-built Land Rover Freelander 2 in India, priced up to Rs 43.92 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).
The Freelander 2 is available in two variants. While the 2.2 litre diesel TD4 SE is priced at Rs 38.67 lakh, the 2.2 litre diesel SD4 HSE comes at Rs 43.92 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai), the company said in a statement.
Commenting on the new launch, Jaguar Land Rover India Vice President Rohit Suri said: "The Freelander 2 has proved to be extremely popular with Indian customers and this new model brings a more premium look and feel to the overall driving experience."
The company said the latest version of the Freelander 2 will have new exterior design features and upgraded equipment levels apart from new colours. The interiors also have a host of new features including a centre console, 7-inch colour touch-screen with enhanced audio systems and a fully integrated navigation system.
The key dock has been replaced by passive start and the new model will also have an 'intelligent' electric parking brake, which adjusts brake force according to the slope the vehicle is parked on.
The rear view camera capability is also new to the Freelander 2 and is available as standard.