Jaguar Land Rover launches new Freelander 2 priced up to Rs 43.92 lakh
- EC bans Amit shah, Azam Khan from holding public rallies after hate speech
- Congress complains to EC on Narendra Modi's marital status issue, seeks action for 'hiding facts'
- Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
- PMO attacks Sanjaya Baru on his book
- April 11 Campaign roundup: Why should I condemn it, asks Deve Gowda on Mulayam Singh's 'rape' remark
Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover today launched the new version of locally-built Land Rover Freelander 2 in India, priced up to Rs 43.92 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).
The Freelander 2 is available in two variants. While the 2.2 litre diesel TD4 SE is priced at Rs 38.67 lakh, the 2.2 litre diesel SD4 HSE comes at Rs 43.92 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai), the company said in a statement.
Commenting on the new launch, Jaguar Land Rover India Vice President Rohit Suri said: "The Freelander 2 has proved to be extremely popular with Indian customers and this new model brings a more premium look and feel to the overall driving experience."
The company said the latest version of the Freelander 2 will have new exterior design features and upgraded equipment levels apart from new colours. The interiors also have a host of new features including a centre console, 7-inch colour touch-screen with enhanced audio systems and a fully integrated navigation system.
The key dock has been replaced by passive start and the new model will also have an 'intelligent' electric parking brake, which adjusts brake force according to the slope the vehicle is parked on.
The rear view camera capability is also new to the Freelander 2 and is available as standard.
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit
- How can Modi honour women if he can’t mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- Modi’s 3D avatar a hit in Jasdan