Jaguar Land Rover launches new Freelander 2 priced up to Rs 43.92 lakh
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover today launched the new version of locally-built Land Rover Freelander 2 in India, priced up to Rs 43.92 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai).
The Freelander 2 is available in two variants. While the 2.2 litre diesel TD4 SE is priced at Rs 38.67 lakh, the 2.2 litre diesel SD4 HSE comes at Rs 43.92 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai), the company said in a statement.
Commenting on the new launch, Jaguar Land Rover India Vice President Rohit Suri said: "The Freelander 2 has proved to be extremely popular with Indian customers and this new model brings a more premium look and feel to the overall driving experience."
The company said the latest version of the Freelander 2 will have new exterior design features and upgraded equipment levels apart from new colours. The interiors also have a host of new features including a centre console, 7-inch colour touch-screen with enhanced audio systems and a fully integrated navigation system.
The key dock has been replaced by passive start and the new model will also have an 'intelligent' electric parking brake, which adjusts brake force according to the slope the vehicle is parked on.
The rear view camera capability is also new to the Freelander 2 and is available as standard.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun