Jai ha! campaign: BJP turns to Kaka Hathrasiís satire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Praise for Rahul not an endorsement for Cong, says Varun Gandhi; Lalu attacks Modi and Nitish
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC upholds life sentence of Vikas Yadav, two others; calls it honour killing
- SpiceJet can't sell tickets at Re 1, it is malpractice, says DGCA
- âTehseen names new Indian Mujahideen duo in 2010 Jama Masjid shootingâ
- Sonia Gandhi files nomination from Rae Bareli Lok Sabha seat
The jingles will be translated into the other regional languages and used for other states. Two jingles have been released; the third will be released soon.
For the radio spots produced by Sharan, the ditties have been sung by Shammi Narang a Delhi based voiceover artist who has also worked as Doordarshan newsreader.
Meanwhile, Sharan is also making a film for the BJP that will feature the entire NDA leadership. The video shoot for the film was done at the BJP headquarters and L K Advani's residence recently. The film will be screened before all party public meetings across the country.
Incidentally, Sharan's Utopia Consultancy (in Indore) has been associated with BJP's election campaigns earlier too. Sharan had also worked with former Sri Lankan President Chandrika Kumaratunga's re-election campaign of 2004.
- ‘Fake’ MBA admission: Iranian girl untraceable as cops busy with polls
- To avoid election duty, teachers flock to doctors to get medical certificates
- Arun Bhatia hopes to get third time lucky
- Congress complains against Narendra Modi for poll code violation
- Flying squads deployed to check flow of liquor and gifts yet to spot offenders
- Flaunt the indelible ink on your finger, and get freebies