Jai ha! campaign: BJP turns to Kaka Hathrasiís satire
- December 16 gangrape: Delhi HC upholds death sentence of four convicts
- US investigators suspect missing Malaysia jetliner flew for hours after losing contact
- Shiv Sena hits out at BJP, asks it to follow "alliance dharma"
- US court dismisses Devyani Khobragade's indictment in visa fraud case
- Ditched by Anna, Mamata rallies â around herself
The jingles will be translated into the other regional languages and used for other states. Two jingles have been released; the third will be released soon.
For the radio spots produced by Sharan, the ditties have been sung by Shammi Narang a Delhi based voiceover artist who has also worked as Doordarshan newsreader.
Meanwhile, Sharan is also making a film for the BJP that will feature the entire NDA leadership. The video shoot for the film was done at the BJP headquarters and L K Advani's residence recently. The film will be screened before all party public meetings across the country.
Incidentally, Sharan's Utopia Consultancy (in Indore) has been associated with BJP's election campaigns earlier too. Sharan had also worked with former Sri Lankan President Chandrika Kumaratunga's re-election campaign of 2004.