'Jai Ho', 'Dedh Ishqiya', 'Peekay': Crowded movie calender for 2014
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
The race to the 100 crore club and beyond will get more exciting in 2014 with Aamir, Shah Rukh and Salman Khan battling it out at the box office even as a crop of upcoming actors and their films are set to challenge the Khan reign in Bollywood.
January's most anticipated film is 'Jai Ho' which will mark Salman's return to the big screen after a gap of one and a half years. Slated for January 24 release, 'Jai Ho' will see him play the role of a common man with lot of muscle power.
The film is directed by his brother Sohail Khan. The trailer features the 'Dabangg' star fist fighting enemies while Tabu plays a proud sister. After a long time 'Jai Ho' will see Danny Denzongpa playing a baddie.
Salman and Eid releases equal to box office success. After the blockbuster success of 'Ek Tha Tiger' in 2012, the actor is releasing his second film 'Kick' on July 27 this
Aamir ended 2013 with 'Dhoom 3' and looks set to have another great year in 2014. He has teamed up with his '3 Idiots' director Raj Kumar Hirani for 'PK'.
The story of the film has been kept under tight wraps but it seems that Hirani, who has had a fail-proof directing record so far with 'Munnabhai' films and '3 Idiots', is taking on godmen in his next, which will release on June 6.
King Khan as Shah Rukh is known among his fans is also in the race with two films. After the triumphant journey of 'Chennai Express' at the box office, SRK is back with his friend Farah Khan with the aptly titled 'Happy New Year'.
SRK recently revealed that he will star in Yash Raj Films' 'Fan'. The film where SRK will play the role of an ardent fan, will be directed by 'Band Baaja Baarat' helmer
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express