'Jai Ho' trailer to release on Dec 12
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Amnesty welcomes SC verdict on transgender
- If Modi loses in Varanasi, no one will make him PM: Arvind Kejriwal
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
Salman Khan's fans have been eagerly waiting to get a glimpse of the star on the silver screen after his last release 'Dabangg 2' (2012). And now, the trailer launch of his next titled 'Jai Ho' will take place on December 12.
The first look poster of 'Jai Ho' had released last week and the trailer was supposed to come out at the same time but due to some undisclosed reason, the trailer release of the film was postponed.
Produced and directed by Sohail Khan, the film is based on an army officer who strives to protect his country from a catastrophe.
'Jai Ho' stars Salman Khan, Tabu and Nadira Babbar, along with newcomer Daisy Shah, Bruna Abdullah, Sana Khan and Ashmit Patel and is slated to release on January 24.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties