'Jai Ho' trailer to release on Dec 12
- Election Live: Narendra Modi addresses rally in Purnia, attacks Third Front
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Salman Khan's fans have been eagerly waiting to get a glimpse of the star on the silver screen after his last release 'Dabangg 2' (2012). And now, the trailer launch of his next titled 'Jai Ho' will take place on December 12.
The first look poster of 'Jai Ho' had released last week and the trailer was supposed to come out at the same time but due to some undisclosed reason, the trailer release of the film was postponed.
Produced and directed by Sohail Khan, the film is based on an army officer who strives to protect his country from a catastrophe.
'Jai Ho' stars Salman Khan, Tabu and Nadira Babbar, along with newcomer Daisy Shah, Bruna Abdullah, Sana Khan and Ashmit Patel and is slated to release on January 24.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress