Jain applies for family membersí bail
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
Faridkot: Following issuance of arrest warrants against his son Akshit Jain, daughter Rohini Jain and wife Swarnlata Jain, Moga MLA Joginderpal Jain Friday applied for their bail before the district session judge Archan Puri. The arrest warrants were issued after the trio failed to appear before the court regarding their ongoing case under PAPRA act.
Cancer drug prices to be slashed: Mittal
Chandigarh: The department of Health and Family Welfare has decided to provide cancer drugs at cheaper prices. Health and Family Welfare Minister Madan Mohan Mittal, on Friday, said that a list of anti-cancer drugs had been prepared be expert committees and tenders floated to procure the drugs. Mittal said drugs would be bought at prices such that they will be available to patients at around 10 per cent of the printed price.