Jain applies for family membersí bail
- Robert Vadra attacks govt on privileges for MPs and other VIPs at airports
- Khetan says will not spare Bhushans after 'paid journalist' charges
- Eating beef not a fundamental right: Maha govt tells HC
- ISIS leader Baghdadi seriously wounded in US air strike: Report
- Political intervention in bureaucracy inevitable: PM Modi
Faridkot: Following issuance of arrest warrants against his son Akshit Jain, daughter Rohini Jain and wife Swarnlata Jain, Moga MLA Joginderpal Jain Friday applied for their bail before the district session judge Archan Puri. The arrest warrants were issued after the trio failed to appear before the court regarding their ongoing case under PAPRA act.
Cancer drug prices to be slashed: Mittal
Chandigarh: The department of Health and Family Welfare has decided to provide cancer drugs at cheaper prices. Health and Family Welfare Minister Madan Mohan Mittal, on Friday, said that a list of anti-cancer drugs had been prepared be expert committees and tenders floated to procure the drugs. Mittal said drugs would be bought at prices such that they will be available to patients at around 10 per cent of the printed price.