Jaipur craftsman Amit Pabuwal designs world's biggest trophy
- Samajwadi Party row LIVE: Sacked by Akhilesh, Shivpal Yadav now at Mulayam Singh's residence
- Fadnavis surrenders to Thackeray Raj: ADHM set for Diwali release, Guild says no Pak hiring
- Won't hesitate to disrupt and destroy terror forces in Pakistan, warns US
- BSF jawan Gurnam Singh, injured in cross-border fire, succumbs to injuries
- In MNS, BJP sees a partner which can take Sena space
The Guinness World Record holder Amit Pabuwal has designed world's biggest and heaviest sports trophy which would be given to the winner in the inaugural edition of iGATE CEO Cup Golf tournament, featuring the CEOs of 2000 companies based in North America.
Pabuwal, who had hogged the lime light by designing Reliance Cricket World cup, Independence Cup, Hero Cup, MRF World Cup, T20 World Cup, Wills World Cup, Friendship Cup of Abu Dhabi, Indian Oil World Cup, ICL, F1 Race trophies, has come out with the world's most extravagant gold trophy. "I'm not sure why I was selected to make such a reputed trophy. But it has taken hard work to create this marvel in 18 days time. I had to keep it secret because of contractual obligation and because of security reasons too," he said.
"It is 21 inch tall trophy that weighs 8.6 kg and is embellished with diamonds and rubies. Undoubtedly it is very costly. It was shipped to US on 4th of January and would be unveiled in the US only. It will be the world's largest gold sports trophy. It will be larger than the iconic FIFA World Cup trophy," added an elated Pabuwal, who briefed the media in presence of his wife and children.
iGATE, the first integrated technology and operations company providing Business Outcomes-based solutions, has invited CEOs of Global 2000 companies based in North America to play in this first-class, championship-style golf tournament to be held on January 12 and 13 on a world-renowned golf course, which plays host to a leading PGA TOUR event.
- Despite the government’s efforts, Pakistan is not friendless in the world
- The hyper-nationalism of recent weeks reveals the Hindu inferiority complex in the most embarrassing way
- If Pakistan is causing problems for India, why rush to the UK or the US?
- Inside track: Saas, Bahu, Samdhan
- 'Liberals' have moved from attacking triple talaq to an all-out attack on a 'right-wing govt
- Bombay must not be silenced — we're all stakeholders in its ability to speak, sing and dance