Jaitley’s heart supports FDI, so does Naidu’s: Reddy
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
- 15th Lok Sabha: Most disrupted session in history
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal writes to Narendra Modi on gas pricing, targets Mukesh Ambani again
Defending FDI in multi-brand retail, Congress MP T Subbarami Reddy said in the debate in the Rajya Sabha on Friday that the government had decided on the same after extensively studying the issue and taking into account all the pros and cons.
He also said that he found the whole talk about the US chain Wal-Mart amazing. "I do not understand how Wal-Mart alone can invest. Investment is open globally to all countries all over the world."
Attacking BJP and Left members for targeting the SP and BSP, the MP said it was unfair to criticise their respected leaders for supporting the government on FDI. "I would also like to say that if you open the heart of Shri Arun Jaitley, you will see that his heart supports FDI. If you open the heart of Shri Venkaiah Naidu, you will find that his heart knows that FDI is good for the nation and wants to support it."
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- The regressive state | The Indian Express