Woman travelling to Delhi gangraped, murdered in Bihar, body hung from tree
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
A woman from Jalpaiguri, who got down from a Delhi-bound train in Bhagalpur district, was gangraped, killed and her body hung from a tree in a mango orchard. Police said the 32-year-old victim, who was travelling on Brahmaputra Mail, was dragged to the mango orchard and gangraped by unidentified persons after she alighted from the train between Vikramshila and Kahalgaon stations.
She was strangulated and her body hung from a tree late Saturday night. Police recovered the body on Sunday and sent it for post mortem. The victim boarded the train from Alipore along with her son.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words