James Cameron praises Ang Lee's 'Life Of Pi 3D'
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Director Ang Lee's much anticipated film 'Life Of Pi' is already generating an Oscar buzz and now veteran Hollywood filmmaker James Cameron has praised the 3D film.
"'Life of Pi' breaks the paradigm that 3D has to be some big, action fantasy spectacle, superhero movie. The movie is visually amazing, inventive, and it works on you in ways you are not really aware of," said Cameron, whose 3D magnum opus 'Avatar' broke all records in 2009.
"It takes you on a journey, and unless you have read the book, which I had not, you have no idea where that journey is going. It does what good 3D is supposed to do, which is, it allows you to forget you are watching a 3D movie," Cameron added.
'Life Of Pi' is based on Yann Martel's novel and stars debutante Suraj Sharma along with Tabu and Irrfan Khan.
The film will hit theatres on November 23 in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telegu.