James Cameron praises Ang Lee's 'Life Of Pi 3D'
- Patidar protest: Hardik Patel-led PAAS calls off 'reverse Dandi march'
- At least 80 dead in gas cylinder explosion in Jhabua, Madhya Pradesh
- Not passed any order on meat ban, only an appeal to slaughterhouses: Haryana govt
- India demolish temporary hut built by China near LAC in Ladakh
- HP: Two foreigners dead, several injured as Kalka-Shimla toy train derails
Director Ang Lee's much anticipated film 'Life Of Pi' is already generating an Oscar buzz and now veteran Hollywood filmmaker James Cameron has praised the 3D film.
"'Life of Pi' breaks the paradigm that 3D has to be some big, action fantasy spectacle, superhero movie. The movie is visually amazing, inventive, and it works on you in ways you are not really aware of," said Cameron, whose 3D magnum opus 'Avatar' broke all records in 2009.
"It takes you on a journey, and unless you have read the book, which I had not, you have no idea where that journey is going. It does what good 3D is supposed to do, which is, it allows you to forget you are watching a 3D movie," Cameron added.
'Life Of Pi' is based on Yann Martel's novel and stars debutante Suraj Sharma along with Tabu and Irrfan Khan.