James Franco spoofs Justin Bieber in new video
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Actor James Franco has made a spoof homemade video of pop star Justin Bieber's single "Boyfriend".
The actor sports bangs, puts on a side cap and wears a hoodie to mirror the Canadian singer's signature boyish look. He sings to the camera, lip-synching lyrics of the single, reported Aceshowbiz.
Franco is not alone in the video and is joined by Ashley Benson, his "Spring Breakers" co-star whom he's romantically linked to.
The "Pretty Little Liars" actress hid her blonde tresses under a brunette wig to resemble Bieber's on-screen lady who happened to look like her "Spring Breakers" co-star and his on-off girlfriend, Selena Gomez.
Franco originally posted the video on his WhoSay account and removed it later on, but it has been copied many times and can easily be found on YouTube and other video-sharing websites.