Jammu and Kashmir Bank Q3 net profit up 36% at Rs 289 cr
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Jammu and Kashmir Bank today reported a 36 per cent increase in net profit at Rs 289.4 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012.
The bank had posted a net profit of Rs 213.19 crore for the corresponding quarter last fiscal, Jammu and Kashmir Bank said in a filing to the BSE.
Total income of the bank increased to Rs 1,623.77 crore during the October-December quarter from Rs 1,340.16 crore in the same period last year.
During the first nine months of 2012-13, the bank's profit rose by 35 per cent to Rs 805.02 crore from Rs 595.13 crore in the same period a year ago.
The bank's total income rose to Rs 4,784.82 crore in the first three quarters, compared to Rs 3689.89 crore in the same period of last financial year.
Shares of the bank was trading at Rs 1,399.50 per unit, up 1.63 per cent on the BSE.
Company INFO More on Jammu and Kashmir Bank