Jammu Terror Attack: BJYM condemns militant attack, hold protest
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
BJP's youth wing, Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, on Thursday condemned the twin militant attack in Jammu region and staged a protest demanding cancellation of the proposed meeting between Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif.
BJYM activists assembled at the Press Club here and held a protest.
"We condemn the barbaric act. UPA government is deaf and dumb. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh should call off his meeting with his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif in New York on Sunday," BJYM leader Yudhvir Sethi said.
Senior JKPCC leader Dharam Pal Sharma said the terrorist attack has been engineered to sabotage the scheduled meeting of both the prime ministers.
Shri Ram Sena state president Rajiv Mahajan, while condemning this act of terror, said Indian army should be given powers to effectively deal with terrorism.
He asked the Central government to stop talking to Pakistan till it stops firing at the borders.