Janet Jackson engaged to Qatari boyfriend Wissam Al Mana?
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Singer Janet Jackson is reportedly engaged to her billionaire boyfriend Wissam Al Mana.
The couple, who have been dating for two years, is said to be planning a USD 20 million wedding in the Middle East next year, reported the New York daily News.
"(He) gave her a huge, expensive ring. She's afraid it will get lost, so she keeps it locked up. She wants kids. If she can't have them, she will adopt," a source said.
The third time might be a charm for Jackson, 46, who was previously married to James De Barge manager Rene Elizondo. She was also rumored to be secretly married to then-boyfriend Jermaine Dupri in 2009.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress