Janet Jackson engaged to Qatari boyfriend Wissam Al Mana?
- Patna High Court stays Nitish Kumar's election as JD(U) legislature party chief
- Arvind Kejriwal gets down to business, calls for full statehood for Delhi
- President Pranab Mukherjee warns against deviation from constitutional principles
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: SIT to quiz Shashi Tharoor tomorrow
- Shanti Bhushan accuses Arvind Kejriwal of accepting 'tainted' money
Singer Janet Jackson is reportedly engaged to her billionaire boyfriend Wissam Al Mana.
The couple, who have been dating for two years, is said to be planning a USD 20 million wedding in the Middle East next year, reported the New York daily News.
"(He) gave her a huge, expensive ring. She's afraid it will get lost, so she keeps it locked up. She wants kids. If she can't have them, she will adopt," a source said.
The third time might be a charm for Jackson, 46, who was previously married to James De Barge manager Rene Elizondo. She was also rumored to be secretly married to then-boyfriend Jermaine Dupri in 2009.