Janet Jackson engaged to Qatari boyfriend Wissam Al Mana?
Singer Janet Jackson is reportedly engaged to her billionaire boyfriend Wissam Al Mana.
The couple, who have been dating for two years, is said to be planning a USD 20 million wedding in the Middle East next year, reported the New York daily News.
"(He) gave her a huge, expensive ring. She's afraid it will get lost, so she keeps it locked up. She wants kids. If she can't have them, she will adopt," a source said.
The third time might be a charm for Jackson, 46, who was previously married to James De Barge manager Rene Elizondo. She was also rumored to be secretly married to then-boyfriend Jermaine Dupri in 2009.
- Fancy numbers: RTO in PCMC earns Rs 8 crore
- Alarm in Ukraine as Putin orders surprise army drills on border
- Arrests made but two sensational murders still unsolved
- Infosys ex-CFO not to contest polls for AAP
- Monsoon, not Manmohan, led to agri growth: Yashwant
- Now, BJP workers to donate blood equal to Modi’s weight