Japan agency probes rocket data leak
- Muslim women beaten up in Madhya Pradesh over beef rumours
- Harish Rawat confirms Chinese incursion in Uttarakhand's Chamoli district
- GST Bill: Uncertainty continues as States don’t agree on rate
- Cow was killed by lion, not Dalit men flogged by gau rakshaks: CID
- How Governor Raghuram Rajan had his way on venue for RBI interviews
Japan's space agency said it was investigating a possible leak of data of Epsilon rocket due to a computer virus.
Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency said an infected computer was disconnected from its networks after a virus was found earlier this month. It is checking to see if any data was siphoned from it.
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation
- Poor infrastructure not outdated syllabi — is what ails Indian universities
- India will have to get its act together on urban water
- Qandeel Baloch’s murder: Men craft, interpret and adjudicate over family laws in the subcontinent
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines