Japan agency probes rocket data leak
- India’s surgical strikes along LoC show intent to act strongly against terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls up Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror'
- PM Modi holds Cabinet Committee on Security meeting; Rajnath, Jaitley, Doval present
- Narendra Modi's review meet on MFN status to Pak postponed to next week
- Day after sharing terror information with Pakistan, NIA revises details
Japan's space agency said it was investigating a possible leak of data of Epsilon rocket due to a computer virus.
Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency said an infected computer was disconnected from its networks after a virus was found earlier this month. It is checking to see if any data was siphoned from it.
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- Telescope: From Fawad Khan to Kalki Koechlin, journeys to keep an eye on
- Shouldn’t weekly off day be a matter of choice, instead of being dictated by law?
- India’s search for alternatives to regional forum must quicken
- Struggle against caste system & capitalism are inextricably linked
- Power struggle within weakens Samajwadi Party already undergoing an identity crisis in UP