Japan man 'bit snake-possessed son to death': media
- We want to balance the two FDIs- Foreign Direct Investment and 'First Develop India': PM Modi
- Prince William, Kate Middleton to make maiden India tour next year
- J&K Chief Minister Mufti Sayeed hints at Mehbooba taking over as CM
- PM Narendra Modi's Britain visit has sparked China rivalry buzz: Daily
- Heavy rains continue to pound Tamil Nadu, life thrown out of gear
A 53-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of biting his adult son to death to get rid of a "snake haunting him", Japanese media have reported.
TV Asahi said Katsumi Nagaya seriously injured his son, Takuya, on Friday at the younger man's apartment in Anjo, central Japan, by head-butting and biting him after the 23-year-old began writhing around and claiming to be a serpent.
Takuya was taken to hospital but declared dead a short time later, the broadcaster said.