Jasjeet stars in Northern Railways triumph again
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
It was easy going for Indian Air Force as they scored a 4-1 win over ITBP in the last match of the day. The match began on an attacking note as Lovepreet scored the opening goal for Indian Air Force in the 13th minute of the match. Sanwar scored the second goal in the 22nd minute of the match. Lakhwinder Singh scored the opening goal for the ITBP team in the 38th minute of the match. Aalam scored the third goal for the Indian Air Force team in the 51st minute of the match before Lovepreet scored his second goal of the match in the 64th minute to set up 4-1 win for Indian Air Force.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.