Jason Statham wants Jackie Chan to join 'Expendables 3
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
"Transporter" star Jason Statham says he would be thrilled if action hero Jackie Chan joins the third installment of Sylvester Stallone's "The Expendables".
Statham, 45, said that she loves the dedication shown by Chan in his stunt work, reported Contactmusic.
"I like Jackie because I've been a friend of Jackie's forever. He's broken every bone in his body for his commitment and dedication to doing his own stunts. So he's the real deal," he said.
As far as the film is concerned, Statham himself an action star said, "Stallone hasn't said anything but I hear rumours. I should never go with rumours. But I hear Jackie Chan might be coming to the party and that would make me very happy."