Jason Statham wants Jackie Chan to join 'Expendables 3
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
"Transporter" star Jason Statham says he would be thrilled if action hero Jackie Chan joins the third installment of Sylvester Stallone's "The Expendables".
Statham, 45, said that she loves the dedication shown by Chan in his stunt work, reported Contactmusic.
"I like Jackie because I've been a friend of Jackie's forever. He's broken every bone in his body for his commitment and dedication to doing his own stunts. So he's the real deal," he said.
As far as the film is concerned, Statham himself an action star said, "Stallone hasn't said anything but I hear rumours. I should never go with rumours. But I hear Jackie Chan might be coming to the party and that would make me very happy."