Jason Statham wants Jackie Chan to join 'Expendables 3
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
"Transporter" star Jason Statham says he would be thrilled if action hero Jackie Chan joins the third installment of Sylvester Stallone's "The Expendables".
Statham, 45, said that she loves the dedication shown by Chan in his stunt work, reported Contactmusic.
"I like Jackie because I've been a friend of Jackie's forever. He's broken every bone in his body for his commitment and dedication to doing his own stunts. So he's the real deal," he said.
As far as the film is concerned, Statham himself an action star said, "Stallone hasn't said anything but I hear rumours. I should never go with rumours. But I hear Jackie Chan might be coming to the party and that would make me very happy."