Jason Statham wants Jackie Chan to join 'Expendables 3
- 20 jawans feared dead as Naxals attack CRPF convoy in Chhattisgarh
- Missing Malaysia airline: Man travelling on stolen passport identified as Iranian
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
"Transporter" star Jason Statham says he would be thrilled if action hero Jackie Chan joins the third installment of Sylvester Stallone's "The Expendables".
Statham, 45, said that she loves the dedication shown by Chan in his stunt work, reported Contactmusic.
"I like Jackie because I've been a friend of Jackie's forever. He's broken every bone in his body for his commitment and dedication to doing his own stunts. So he's the real deal," he said.
As far as the film is concerned, Statham himself an action star said, "Stallone hasn't said anything but I hear rumours. I should never go with rumours. But I hear Jackie Chan might be coming to the party and that would make me very happy."
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express