Javedís family waits for justice, wants to know complete facts
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
"It will take a lot more time to get justice and punish the guilty. Now with the arrest of a police officer, there is hope that it will help the CBI get more facts. I will not be in peace till I get to know all the facts. There are so many other cases in which families like us are kept in dark. There is no doubt some facts are deliberately being kept from us," she added.
(With inputs from ENS Thiruvananthapuram)